Indigo Login is the official credit card login from Indigo available at www.indigocard.com. The Indigo platinum card is a special credit card developed for consumers with a lower or no credit score.
If you have even applied for a credit card, you will know how hard it is sometimes to get a credit card with low credit scores. Even consumers with a decent credit scores are not approved.
The Indigo Platinum card is an unsecured credit card with a limit of 300$+ credit limit without any security deposit. The annual fee for Indigo Card is between 0-99$. An Indigo card is a good option for people with no credit history or looking to recover from financial missteps.
Indigo Login – Official Login to www.indigocard.com account
Indigo Mastercard is a unique credit card from Indigo. This card is specially developed for users with less-than-perfect credit scores. Usually, credit card companies do not approve users with fewer or no credit scores. Indigo Cards are easy to get even if you have lower or no credit scores.
Features of Indigo Credit Card
The Indigo credit card login portal is created with many features to make it easier for the customers and offers the best deals with lower charges.
- Multiple credit card designs at no extra cost.
- Indigocard portal is available 24/7
- Chip card Technology for Fraud Protection
- Payments are reported to 3 Credit Bureaus
- No Security Deposit Required
- Easy Qualification
- Paperless Statements
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Credit limit of either $300, $500, or $1,000
- Annual fees range from $0-$99
Registration For Indigo Credit Card
If you are willing to apply for an Indigo credit card, you have to go Indigo credit card login portal and follow the steps below:
- Visit the Indigo Credit Card website at www.indigocard.com
- Click on Register from the Top menu.
- Enter your account number, date of birth & Social Security Number.
- Click on the Next button to submit your details.
- Create a unique username and password.
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
Indigo Credit Card Official Login Portal
If you already have an account at the Indigo login portal, you can follow the below steps to log in to your account and enjoy all the benefits of the portal.
- Visit the Indigo login website at indigo.myfinanceservice.com
- Enter your username & password.
- Click on the Log-in button.
- Now you are logged in and can access your credit card and the various other benefits of the portal.
MyIndigoCard Forgot Username or Password?
If you have forgotten your username or password, follow the steps below to retrieve your username & password.
- Visit the Indigo Credit Card Login portal at www.indigocard.com
- Click on Forgot your Username or Password?
- Enter the required details to reset your password or retrieve your username.
- After entering the required details, click on Submit.
Eligibility For Indigo Card
People looking to get an indigo credit card can check their eligibility through a pre-qualification process without submitting an application. Pre-qualifying would not mean guaranteed approval.
When you apply for an Indigo card, you will be subjected to a hard credit inquiry. Your Credit score will also decide your annual fee.
The indigo card has a straightforward application process. If you have all your information ready, you can finish the application process within a minute. You need to be above 18 years old and have a valid Social Security number and a U.S. physical and IP address, you can apply and get started.
Benefits Of Indigo Card
The main benefit of indigo card is you can get a credit card without any credit score. If you have a low credit score and are looking to recover from your past financial mistakes and build your credit score, the indigo card is the easiest to make your credit score.
Indigo card is also very easy to get approved. You can apply for the credit card online within a minute if you have all your basic information.
Indigo card offers its users multiple card designs to choose from. You can decide on the card design as per your liking.
Indigo card offers a credit card limit of 300$+ without any security deposit. Annual fees will also be deducted from your credit limit. Indigo card usage is also reported to the relevant credit agencies. So, if you use your indigo credit card well, you can quickly build your credit score to get access to more credit cards and loans.